Google AdWords is an online advertising service in which the advertisers bid on specified keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results. Advertisers need to pay for these clicks and as of 2012, AdWords was Google's main source of revenue hitting over US$43 billion in 2012.
Google AdWords can be a powerful way to reach your target audience. There are some key benefits of using Google AdWords as can be seen below:
- You only pay once someone clicks on your ad;
- You are able to setup a daily budget to control your spending;
- With Google AdWords tracking tools you can measure and dissect each AdWords campaign;
- Geographical constraints can be set on where the ad will display so money isn’t wasted on people clicking on your ad who are not within your target area of your business;
- You can set time restraints for when your Ad appears on Google Searches.
With our proven track record in the digital marketing world, a relentless commitment to customer satisfaction and expertise in your business needs, we can manage your Google AdWords campaign allowing you to focus on other important business functions. Call us today.